ROMANIAN COMPANY REGISTRATION
Establishing a company in Romania
The procedure for registering an enterprise for foreigners is quite simple.
- Limited liability company (LLC or doo)
- Joint stock company (PLC or dd)
Setting up a company in Romania
BUSINESS REGISTRATION IN ROMANIAN
Preparation of primary
Choosing the direction of business primarily depends on your preferences. Successful creation of the company in the territory of Romania is facilitated by the fulfillment of the requirements of the Romanian legislation during registration. It is necessary to prepare a package of Romanian documents for submission to the Single Window Service. Attorneys of our company will help with getting Romanian certificate of criminal record and tax number, mandatory for entrepreneurs.
- Passport copies of the parent company owner with the data and the address of permanent residence
- Original extract from the court or other official register about the registration of the parent company and an official translation of it into Romanian
- Unique name of the enterprise
- Legal address with notarized permission of the owner for the use of it
Choosing and reservation
of a unique company name
Applications for registration of the company in the Romanian registry are approved in the absence of similar or existing names. For using a non-unique name an enterprise can be removed from the registry, and the founder can be taken to administrative proceedings. In case of confirmation, the reservation term is 1 year.
A preliminary check of the chosen name in the commercial register is required for successful company registration. When choosing a company name, you must meet the following conditions:
- The written permission of the Government to use the word “Romania”, national attributes (coat of arms, flag, abbreviations) and other state titles
- No names and symbols of any countries or international organization
- The written permission of close relatives or the Minister of Romania to use the names of historical well-known figures of state significance
- No words and symbols contradicting the law and morality, containing known trademarks or already used signs
Registering the company
in Single Window Service in Romania
All founders and directors must personally be present at the registration of the enterprise in the Single Window Service in Romania. Our attorneys will help you with filling out and signing all necessary documents. Registration of the company will take no longer than 1 hour. A decision on the final establishment of Romanian enterprise is made within a week.
During this time, our attorneys will fill in and provide the necessary documents to the tax service, the business register and the Institute of Health Insurance of Romania. After the appearance of data in the court register and your registration as the Romanian state bodies, you will be able to carry out business activities and develop your business
Depositing charter capital
in bank account
One of the requirements of Romanian legislation for entrepreneurs is the investment of €7,500 in the development of the company. It is necessary to open a temporary account in the state Romanian bank to deposit charter capital. The lawyers of our company will choose a bank and assist you in opening a standing account and obtaining a Certificate of Deposit.
Not sure where to begin?
Get a free 30-minute consultation on European citizenship or our passport program
Laura , Immigration consultamt
I had such a good experience with Europassport. Now I hold a European passport. and my kids received theirs free at the same time. My son wants to study engineering in Germany, so that's one less thing for me to worry about.This gives us a lot of hope for the future.
Hello, I'm Bong from the Philippines. I can really say that one of the highlights of my life was receiving my Romanian passport and ID card and would I really want to thank Eurolegal & Associates for all their help to make my dream of being a European citizen come true.
|United Kingdom||+44 0 20 8638 8814|
|USA||+1 (646) 960 9099|
|Hong Kong||+852 8198 2340|
|China||+86(0)21 3606 8375|
|South Africa||+27 0 21 825 9991|
Get in Contact
145-157, St. John Street
London, EC1V 4PW
© Copyright: Europassport 2006-2020. All Rights Reserved